Friday, January 16, 2009

Cbse Private Exams

About CBSE Private Exam

CBSE have given facility for the examination as private exams as well. What is a CBSE private Exam? If you don’t want to attend CBSE schools on regular basis, these exams are for you. There can be several reasons for that, like non availability of CBSE schools in your area, financial problem or any other private reason. You can take admission as CBSE private candidate and can appear for the CBSE board exams that normally held in March every year.

Question patter and exams: You have to prepare the same NCERT books as a normal CBSE student. The course pattern and material is same. What the main difference between CBSE school and private candidate is that of regular schools class.

You can directly take admission in 12th class after passing 10th class CBSE exams. In case of female student, she need not to give exam for 11th class. So you can prepare for the CBSE board examination of 12th class better after passing 10th class. As you would have more time to prepare, you can perform well. But you need to show one year gap between 10th and 12th class in case you don’t want to do 11th class.

CBSE private exam will be same as CBSE regular student exams. You have to prepare the same books for CBSE private exam that other regular schools students prepare. There is no change in CBSE syllabus for private candidates and regular school students.

CBSE Private Form: Students need to submit from dully filled to regional office of the board along with prescribed fee and documents, with 2 passport size photo signed by the candidate, in case of a teacher candidate, it should be countersigned by the authorities.

In case late submission of form student has to submit late fee.

Application would be rejected and the fee will be forfeited in case of any false statement is found there.

More Useful posts

How to Attempt Question Paper
High Marks
Scoring Tips for Students
Tips for CAT Preparation
Tips for IIT JEE
Preparing for JMET
Tips for GD and PI


I want to ask one question.I am ABHIJEET Chauhan andI failed my 11th and I dont want to waste my one year and I want to prepare for my 12th. So can I do that?

You can appear 10+2 directly from Nationa Open School as external candidate.It is recognized & one is eligible to seek admission any where after passing it.

Can you tell where can i get this form in Navi Mumbai , I live in CBD belapur.please mail at

were can i get the application form for the admmision of tenth std and what is the procedure

i have failed in 11th , don't wish waste my year. please give me a guideline. tell me a prosse to get a private form and fee.(

I am 11th class failed from school new delhi this year, i donot waste my year for 11th class again. Suggest me how can i got admission in 12th class for the session 2009-10 in open schoolor other under CBSC.

this is raunak i have just given 10th boards and i want to know the full procedure of doing 11th and 12th private

this is sharad i have passed 10 class in year 2007-2008 from regular after that i am doing diploma and in side i want to fill form for 12th as a private candidate.from New Delhi

i want to know dat if a 12th failed candidate of sci stream wants to appear privately or externally,wat is the procedure.and what abt the practicals marks.extrous

hi, can someone tell me where / who to contact incase i want to appear for clss 10 board exam, private basis and not regular student?

i wanna know dat can i give 10th board exams in private
presently m in 8th class n i dont want to do 9th
plz tell me d whole procedure n from whr i can get d forms

I just want some information about CBSE PRIVATE forms for this year And i want some details that which documents r needed for follong this ???

hi this is utkarsh....I have just passed my 10th board examination(cbse)...but there are no cbse schools for 11th & 12th stdd. in my area ....I live in kalyan...can u please tell me the procedure required to fill this form on my e-mail ID,

i have passed my 10+ 1 this year but my reason ican not attend my school regular so i want to appear in +2 exams as private candidate.tell m.from where iget addmission formand what document neededfor this plz tell me through email

i'm 12th class failed 2009 regular from govt gr. school.sgguest how can i got a admission in 12th class for the session 2009-10 in cbse open school plz .

plz. tell when will the cbse private 12th form will be coming

plz. tell when will the cbse private 12th form will be coming and i get here

plz guide me i passed my 10th in 2008 and passed my 11th in 2009 from school but due to somereason i cannot able to attend regular school so i want to give my +2 exams private because i do not want my one year loss. so plz tell me it is possible. i an very thank full to you

from where i can get cbse private form

if i want to do cbse private so i am not allowed to choose science stream?

how can i do privet 12th class?and when the forms of cbsc privet 12th about come ?

from wher i can do 12th privet in faridabad(haryana)

hello m savita i too failed in my 11th class so need nt wish to waste my year plzzzzzzzzzz help me out

Hi Savita,
You need not to waste your one important year, you can appear through CBSE private.

Hi iam pawan amd i have passed my 11 in 06-07 but faild in 12 in 07-08 so can i complet my 12 form cbse open

i am jatin iam failed in 12 exam. i wanato fill cbse private form. could i fill. plz send answer. when is obtaining


can we give this cbse private exam without any school concern ??
from whom do we get these foms signed by

I faild 2 times in class 12th from cbse board.
Can i apply the board form as a regular student?
If no than suggession to me that,can i apply the private form?

can somebody help me getting my form attested by principal. Please reply at

you may get the form signed by any gazetted officer.
There is no need to get the form signed by the any school authority as it is private examination. form for the exam 2010 is to be submitted to syndicate bank/regional office by 15 sep'2009 with late fee of Rs.100/-

Only failed candidate may appear in private CBSE examination.

i had given two times 12th bt i was failed due to some resaon bt i dont want to waste my time and career also so plz guide me what should i do for give again 12th and getting good marks i am in big deliima please help me out

dear sir,
can you please guide me regarding the procedure to appear for class x hindi exam in this year?actually i passed my class x board exams in the year 2006-07 with french as an additional present i am pursuing a degree course from delhi university as a regular student.i want to appear for my class x hindi exam so that it does not cause a hindrance in my job in future.thus you are requested to please guide me regarding the procedure to do so.hope to hear it from you at the earliest.
thanking you.
shubhra sharma

how can i check wether my form for private mathematics exam in march 2010 has been accepted or not?
n if it is accepted when will be my roll no issued?

this is suhani here... as a regular candidate i hv appeared my 12th std but i got comp. in one subject.. then again i appeared 4 dat xam in month july nd again i was nt able 2 clear it out nd as per rules in d month of march 09 i was having a last chance 2 appear 4 dis xam but due 2 my school teachers i was nt able 2 send the form on time nd on 10th oct 09 i received a letter from cbse dat my application wasn't been accepted bcoz it was nt on time.......
sir as u can c i hv olready wasted 1 nd half yr.... i don't want 2 waste more of my time i need ur help as soon as possible.. so dat i can work through over it...
itz a humble req...
i need ur help sir...


i filled the private form of 12th class. sir i want to know that when my admit card will delivered.
plz tell me

Hi, I have completed my B.E(Bachelor of Engineering) , but now i want to change my career to neuroscience research. Please tell me if I can sit for biology exam for twelfth standard. If yes then what’s the procedure. Thanks in advance

sir , i have filled the exam form for 12th this year as a private student but till now i didn't get my admit card and date sheet,i have submitted my for the same on august 27th,,sir plz intimate me that when could i get my admit card and datesheet...

hi, i am 10th pass and now i am doing diploma please tell me how can i get c.b.s.e 12th open forms in faridabad

I want to ask that i have not given the final exams of class IX due to medical illness, is it possible for me to give private exams of class X. If possible then plz tell me the procedure

i have compartment in chemistry in 12 and i want to repeat 12 to obtain good marks.Can i be a private student or not tell me sir
mail id SSS609@GMAIL.COM


I am 20 years old. I wish to appear as a private student for XIIth CBSE exam next year, that is 2011. However, i have not done my Xth. I cannot now read the science subjects required for Xth. Now that Xth is being made optional, can I take the XIIth exams directly as a private student?

Thank you.

I have failed in Class XI CBSE exams...I want to attend the Class XII exams as a private candidate.. Am i eligible to take the exams directly without passing calss XI? I am drom Chennai. CAn anyone help with the procedures?

sir somehow i was unable 2 clear out my 11...& i don want to waste my year could you please tell me what could be donw???& i m in cbse board if i gave my 12 privately would it be also considered as cbse one??

dear sir
i just want information about the application form for 12th private for 2011,which is the month & date of application form for applied
Am i can apply for 12th in this year if it is then inform me

'm 12th class failed 2009 regular from k. lion school.sgguest how can i got a admission in 12th class for the session 2009-10 in cbse open school plz my email id is

i want immidiate information about class12 private form .when to apply.

private form when comes for applying in 2010-2011

Respected sir/madam,
I come under chennai region.Please help me how to get application form and am i related to my school in any way???
I am a private candidate going to appear 12th in 2011,bipc student.. i dont know the process nor any information. Please help me. .
awaiting for reply.
sincere request..

i just failed in the current exam held this year and was the regular student of cbse board of 12th classs and now i wanted to re-appear for the same as a private i request you how and when i'll get the form for the same ?????
and also tell me about the practical exams for the same????

plz send me the details soon

i just failed 12th class this year and wanted to re-appear for the exams for the same as an private candidate so plz tell me the details how and when i'll get the form???and also tell me the details about the practical exams as i m a science student........?

plz plz send me the details soon

hiii i live in moradabad i get failed last year now i have to give exams through private but i didn't get the forms from any bank. plz tell me where i het the forms..........?

i want to ask that 12 pryvate passed student can give iit jee

i have posted 12th board private form on 13th sep i wan to know that it has been receved or not how can i come to know plz tell

dear sir

i have completed my 11th as a CBSE regular student in the year 2009-2010 and had started attending classes 4 12th as a regular student till 2 months but due 2 some personal reasons i had 2 quit the school and studies 4 a month or two but after that i wished 2 appear as a private student in some other institution but each denied to it and half of the year has passed in this but i still wish 2 appear 4 the 12th class because i don't want 2 waste my year again. plzzzz suggest me what should i do sir???

sir plz tell me frm whr i got the form for 12th examinaion in Haryana????

hi i failed in my 12th 2 yrs back but i feel still i have tym to apear for dis years exam i wanna go ahead wid da carrer of psychologist plese reply me asap as i can den start my preparation

hello im in nith and i dont want to do tenth. is there any way to do eleventh directly from my present school??? please help....

hello im in nith and i dont want to do tenth. is there any way to do eleventh directly from my present school??? please help....

want to give 12th private by cbse in commerce help me plzzzzz

hi, sir i am failed in 11th this year from science stream i don't want to wast my year. can i do 12th without wasting a year. plz give infermation about it. pllllllzzzz....
my id is (

cn any1 tell me tat if v do 12th frm cbse private.... den cn v do eng honours frm coll. ? will it b diff. ?